Sunday, September 28, 2008

My boys are learning to spell

I am glad to report that school is teaching my boys to spell. The other day I was asking the husband what a phrase meant that just happened to include the word b*tch. I finished spelling the word and EE quickly said the word out loud. Although we thought it was pretty funny we knew we couldn't let on. We explained the definition of the word and that it was not a nice word.
Yeah for school.

**************************************************************************************
In other funny news, the baby every once in a while will take a shower instead of a bath. The other night as the water was warming up in the shower, we were all in my room. All of the sudden the baby disappears. The husband runs into the bathroom and he is standing in the shower fully clothed playing with the squeegee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad they are learning to spell. Hopefully they are learning from some good teachers since "spelt" is not a word. Okay, it is a word, but is some form of wheat.