Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A sick baby

We had a nice long weekend. We didn't get to go to any of the places I wanted to because I was so focused on the house. But I think the boys had a good time hanging out. Yesterday, we went to my neighbors for a cookout. They seem to have people over to their house all the time. It is nice that they include us. Our boys get along with all of the other kids that typically hang out at their house.

The baby is sick. He started with a runny nose and now he is just completely stuffed. I know that I must have jinxed my luck the other day at the Dr's office when I said he has not been sick and nor have we had a wheezing episode. He did not sleep well last night and I ended up bringing him into bed with me around 4:30 am. He was having a hard time staying asleep. He would fall asleep and then be startled awake because he couldn't breathe. So I ended up giving him some medicine and tried to clean up his nose a bit. Then I sat up in my bed and held him a little upright so that his nose would drain. He ended up falling asleep for a little while. Me, well you can just say that I am pretty tired. I didn't sleep well because I was listening to him cough most of the night. I don't like it when my boys are sick.

No comments: