Thursday, September 25, 2008

Let's play

Last weekend was fairly busy for us but we managed to get some things done around the house. On Friday and part of Saturday the boys moved the sand from the driveway to the new sandbox in the backyard. I looked around on-line and found a 7X8X12 Hexagon shape sandbox. The husband thought about building one but in the end decided it would be faster, easier and maybe cheaper to just buy one. It is one awesome sandbox.


The boys helped their dad load sand into the wheel barrel.


This is what is looks like.

I keep forgetting to take my camera out when the boys are actually playing in the box. They LOVE having the sandbox. I have to admit it makes more work on me trying to keep sand out of the house but so worth it. They will play for hours in the box.

**********************************************************************************
I have enrolled the baby in a My Gym class on Wednesdays. He has a great time when we go there. He loves to climb, jump and run. Here are a few pictures of him from this past week.


He has finally started to figure out the trampoline. There is another larger one in the room that he likes to jump on also.


Always climbing up on things. He sees something underneath the landing and decides to come back down to investigate.


His most favorite thing is the ball pit. This week they had it set up where they had to climb up the ladder and had to slide down the slide to get in. He had a ton of fun.

I have met a few ladies in the class. It seems like most of the people I know are local, it almost seems odd to find a transplant here. This week I met this one lady who moved from Texas about 3 years ago. She thought the same thing I did regarding the people not being as nice here. But she has learned to not let that get to her. I guess I have started to as well. Class will run through the first part of November. I think we will take a break and then start back up after the new year.

No comments: