Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lots of progress

First of all, here are pictures of the landscape work we had done last week.



This is what we did around the pool equipment. There used to be a big ugly white fence around it.


Directly behind our house. I mentioned that we would need to wait a few years for the plants to mature. We initially did not like the weeping willow but it has started to grow on us. It is especially nice because it provides a little bit of privacy. I understand that weeping willows are no longer on the approved list of plants for the neighborhood.

This is on the side of the house.
****************************************************************************************************
We managed to clean out our storage area this weekend. Here is a picture of the before. The picture doesn't really do it justice, it was jammed pack and barely able to walk in the room.
After! It is nice to have a husband who is good at organizing in confined spaces. We got rid of a lot of stuff.
The other major project was to get my office organized. I was way too embarrassed to take a picture of the before and after but let's just say I can actually see my desk top. I still have more to do but I am definitely making progress.

No comments: