Sunday, September 14, 2008

B-Ball, both of them

The boys started basketball on Saturday. Well, Jay started basketball and EE chickened out. EE tends to have a hard time on the first get together. He went in fine and then all of the sudden when they started doing the warm up exercises the look came my way. I pointed and told him to join in and then the tears came. I ignored him and the coach told him to go sit with his Mom. I digress for a minute. I was sitting next to the Mom of a child that is in Jay's class. She has one child and made it very clear that he is spoiled. I have heard he is a little rambunctious in class. As EE is walking towards me the conversation with the other Mom went something like this:

Other Mom: Does he know about Power Rangers

Me: Yes (thinking why is this important)

Other Mom: Tell him to use his magic powers from within

Me: What, oh no they don't watch power rangers

Other Mom: Why don't you go join in with him and that will make him feel better and stay in

Me: No. He tends to be shy in the first class and then he will be fine.

Other Mom: Let's go join him....I will go with you.

Me: No.

A bit bizarre if you ask me. My boys are too old to be coddled. So EE sat out and both the husband and I were so upset with him. Rest assured this will not happen next Saturday.
******************************************************************************
On Sunday the boys had their 2nd baseball game. They are the Aberdeen Iron Birds. Here are a few pictures of them.


EE, the baby and Jay. The baby has to be in the middle of everything.


EE at bat.

Jay at bat

EE and Jay.

The both did well. The each had two hits at bat and one out at bat. It unfortunately is blazing hot here today. The baby and I only stayed for the top of one inning.

No comments: