Thursday, October 23, 2008

You want me to do what?

One should read emails very carefully before responding in such a haste. My husband forwards a note to me today regarding a work bake sale. In his note, he asks me to make something for the bake sale. Well, he knows I love to bake and I love sweets so yes, of course, I will make something. It will give me the excuse opportunity to eat something really yummy. A while later I was thinking about what I read and realized he wants me to make something for tomorrow. Doesn't he know that a baker needs time to plan and get ingredients.
*************************************************************************************
My kids brought home a package from their art class. Included in the package was a order form, a list of products that could be purchased and most importantly artwork from each child. This is the artwork that I received.
Jay's is on the left and EE's is on the right. I received a note on EEs that it still needed to be colored (will that help it?). Also, EE told me he did not make the teeth. I could be the proud owner of a shirt, mug and a host of other products with my kid's artwork. I love my kids, you all know that. But I will not be buying a shirt with this picture on it. This is a fundraiser for the school so I guess I will be guilted into buying a magnet. Lucky me will have a one of a kind.

No comments: