Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shooting the hoops

Basketball Pictures from Saturday.


A little warm up by EE (number 2) and Jay (number 1). The baby decided he needed to do some jumping jacks with the kids as they were warming up.


The boys had a great time at their game. They have really enjoyed basketball. I asked them today which sport they liked better basketball or baseball. EE said he liked them both and Jay said he liked basketball better. The groups split up into two teams of four. So they all get a lot of play time. They each were able to handle the ball and make baskets. The baby unbelievably sat with us and watched and played without making too much of a fuss.

As I was snapping pictures during this game I realized how much I dislike my camera. It is a digital camera. The one where you push the button and then have to wait 1 minute before the picture actually shoots. I missed out on so many good pictures. I think next game I will take the video camera.

*************************************************************************************

On a separate note, the boys had dentist appointments on Friday. This was the baby's first visit. He did great. You know it is bad when the Dentist tells you to start saving your money for corrective measures. I am sure at least 2 of the 3 will need some work done.

The husband and I went out on Saturday night. Can't wait to dish about that!



No comments: