Friday, October 24, 2008

The Poopy chronicles

I just finished cleaning the cabinets and mopping the floor. After breakfast this morning, I got the baby down from his high chair. I had poured my cereal into my bowl and had taken a few spoonfuls when the baby comes trotting over to me. His hands were covered in something, it looked like it was oatmeal. I was holding his hands thinking how would he have gotten into oatmeal because I washed his hands off already. Then the smell hit me. It was poop on his hands. It was on his face and my other boys were laughing as they were telling me it was ALL over the floor. Somehow the poop fell out if his diaper and he decided it would be fun to play with and maybe smear on some stuff. For one very brief moment, I thought I should grab the camera. Isn't this a moment you would want to keep forever? Then I came to my senses and got the baby upstairs and into the tub.

Cleanup started after the boys went off to school. I kept finding little bits on the cabinets. So I had to clean each and every cabinet within reach. My niece turns to me and says wouldn't it have been good if the detergent would have fallen today instead of the other day. Why yes that would have been really good. All I have to say it Thanks God it is Friday!

I thought about this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov1d50yOtVg

No comments: