Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update and pictures

Planning the event this past week has really put me behind. So here is what we have been doing. EE and Jay played basketball on Saturday. They both did really well and seem to like the sport. I love to watch it. Their last game is this coming Saturday. I hope to have some video soon. Saturday night the boys were invited to their very fist Halloween costume party. They had a blast. They did several games, one of which one person wrapped another in toilet paper. EE and Jay were partners with Jay was being wrapped and from what I understand he didn't like it too much so it didn't stay on.

Sunday the boys had their last baseball game and the team did not do well at all. I am not sure what was going on but as the boys put it "they got smoked". The boys husband was finally able to get the pumpkins carved. Then the neighborhood has a small Halloween party which we went to for a very short time.

I was able to make it to school to see the boys get their medals for completing the summer skills book. I was a little surprised that more kids did not complete a book. Out of the 6 first grade classes there were only between 8 to 10 kids get medals. Here are a few pictures:


EE is in the red shirt. He would not look at me.


Jay in the blue striped shirt.

We have 2 parties to attend Friday before we head out to trick or treat. The boys are so excited.
*************************************************************
The baby has had so many falls lately. He is so into everything. He must see, touch and put his mouth on EVERYTHING. I turn my back for one minute and you know he will find something to get himself into trouble. On Tuesday as we were leaving the gym, he fell on his face. He went to hang on a bar and it was wet so he fell and got a bump on his head and a scrape under his nose. The very same day as I was unloading groceries he fell on a pitcher and busted his lip and hurt his upper lip again(this time just a little bit of blood). Here is a picture of his very messed up face.

No comments: