Friday, October 3, 2008

Yard Sale

We watched very little of the debate last night. My husband had no desire to make us suffer through the debate for too long. In what I saw I thought that Palin did a good job answering the questions. I do believe in what the Republican Party stands for. I have been reading a few blogs this morning that are rehashing play by play of the debate last night of course destroying Palin.

Enough politics for me. I am so glad that we have gotten to Friday. We have lots of fun things planned for the weekend. I am getting ready for a community wide yard sale tomorrow. I don't have much but there is stuff that I want to get out of the house. I have two neighbors who will bring their goodies to my house. I will be in good company and I am hoping that it is not too cold tomorrow.

The boys have basketball and baseball this weekend. We also are having neighbors over for a cookout on Saturday. I am sure it will probably be the last time we will be able to be outside for a cookout this season. We will end the night by roasting marshmallows and making smores. I can't wait.

No comments: