Sunday, July 13, 2008

A plane trip and a wedding

What a fun, quick and busy weekend we had. Thursday we flew to Orlando followed by a drive about 1 hour south east. My oldest brother's daughter got married on Friday night. Although I missed the actual ceremony (Baby T was not wanting to stay still in the church), I hear it was very nice. The ceremony was followed by a reception (dinner and cake) at the church hall. The bride and groom were glowing.

The Plane rides
The plane ride to Orlando was fairly uneventful. I do have to say I got many stares as Baby T. and I were walking down the aisle to find our seat. I could see it in every one's eyes, please don't let her sit next to me. Our plan was to take the car seat strap it in and let the baby ride there. After all, we did buy him a seat on the plane. The car seat did not actually fit in the chair so we ended up having to check it and Baby T. rode with me most of the trip down.

Here are the boys waiting to board the plane.

The trip home took most of the day on Saturday. Again we had to drive 1 hour to get to the airport, return our car and make our way to the terminal. The flight was a little bumpier than I care for but overall it wasn't too bad(I don't really like to fly). Baby T. had taken a very short nap in the hubs arms prior to getting on the plane. He was in rare form for the ride home. He was passed back and forth between us.

The Family
I don't get to see my family very often and we rarely get to see everyone all together especially with the parents. I have 4 siblings all older (I do remind them all the time). We all stayed at the same hotel so we got to spend a little bit of time together. It was so nice for our boys to play with their cousins. They have such a good time. They were able to play with their cousins and their funny Uncle at the pool.


We pretty much took over the Residence Inn in Melbourne. We made ourselves at home in their meeting room by pushing table together on Friday night while we got our last bit of together time. Together time really means that we were in the same room picking on each other the entire time. Good ole family bonding! We did miss out not having our older brother with us....


Here we are:

No comments: