Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy weekend

We have had a busy yet nice weekend. On Friday, I had 4 ladies and their children over for some swimming. A little bit crazy but the kids had a great time! Our next door neighbors stayed for dinner (nothing elaborate, just pizza). My neighbor has a 10 year old and a 5 year old, both girls. My boys get along really well with them. I did have to make an emergency jump in the pool to get George, who decided it would be fun to jump in. He did have his life vest on and I WAS watching him. I really didn't think he was going in. The rest of the weekend was spent running errands and lounging by the pool(with no rescues involved). The best part for the animals was roasting marshmallows for s'mores on Saturday night with our neighbors.

A conversation one morning with EE went something like this:

EE: What if you put so much sun screen on your face?

me: Well, I guess your face wouldn't get sun burnt

EE: What if you used the whole bottle on just your face?

me: Then I guess we would go buy more.

What?

A video of George this past weekend.

No comments: