Friday, July 25, 2008

Frantic Friday


The baby in his time out chair. Just in case you can't tell he is not happy!

I feel a little like the baby looks in this picture. I am getting ready for our vacation. That is packing for 3 children, myself, car ride toys/books, movies, toys, all the beach stuff and food. You know how you load up everything you think you might need but in reality you only use about half of what you take. Don't get me wrong I am really looking forward to the sandy beaches and a little bit of down time. It is the process of getting ready that wears me down. Our destination is a long drive away. I have a feeling that we will be listening to a lot of crying (see picture above)coming from the baby (and maybe me) being strapped in his car seat for a gazillion hours.

But once we get there and are settled in for the week I am sure we will have a grand time. I will try to post on location but I am not positive I will have an internet connection. If I don't I will be sure to post when we get home to let you in on all of the details of the wonderful vacation.

No comments: