Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gadget boy and his birthday

This was the first year in a long time that I did not feel the stress of my husband's birthday being on New Year's Eve. I prepared and got all of his presents prior to Christmas.

For Christmas, I got an itouch and a running watch which tracks not only my heart rate but my pace and distance. My husband has had a great time setting up and playing with my gadgets. Yes, it is no secret that he loves having gadgets, the latest and greatest.

My husband loves to read. I got him a Kindle. Instead of spending our money on hard cover books he can just pay to download them on his Kindle. I think he likes his new gadget.

We hosted a dinner with two neighbor friends on NYE night. It was a really fun evening. We all probably ate and drank too much but we were having the best time. For the first time ever, the two older boys were able to stay up until midnight. They have been trying to recoup ever since.

We are looking forward to a great New Year and wish the best to all in 2010!

No comments: