Monday, January 25, 2010

Jay's Debut

Last year, EE has his art debut and I wrote about it here. I think Jay was a little jealous at the time. But we all went and looked at EE's work.

I was so excited the other day when I got a postcard saying that Jay's work had been chosen for display at the County Education center. He had a grin on his face that was priceless.

The opening night was last Wednesday, which was not the greatest timing for my husband due to work but he made sure to be home so we could go as a family.

The theme was Zoom. Not sure what that means. But Jay did a piece called "Zoom on Fish".

We met Jay's art teacher and she only had good things to say about him. Always nice to hear that your child behaves.


Jay in front of his work.


Another piece of artwork that we will cherish.

No comments: