Monday, January 12, 2009

Payback

I had a sitter today so that I could volunteer in Jay's class this morning. I also wanted to run just a few errands but they both failed. I got home just in time to do a breathing treatment with the baby. Much like this:

Then it was off to bed for a nap. The baby was in his room for about 1 hour. He played for a while but then he started whining. The crying/complaining did not stop so I thought it may be time to get him out. I go in and he has his pants and diaper off his body. That would have been ok if he didn't have poop in his diaper. We are talking poop all over everything, sheets, crib, clothes, body. I very carefully carried him to the bathroom for a bath and just disinfected his sheets, clothes etc.

It reminds me of the time when the older boys were almost 2. I went away for a weekend for a Mothers of Multiples convention. When I called to check in I heard about how my husband went in to get the boys up for the morning and found EE naked with poop all over the place. Of course, since this had never happened to me I thought it was hilarious. Today I wasn't thinking it wasn't so funny.....but maybe one day soon I will.

No comments: