Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The irony

I have talked a lot about my noncommittal neighbor (NN) I know. It provides me an opportunity to laugh on most days. As an FYI, this is the same neighbor who normally asks me to get her daughter off the bus. She has gotten a full time job which starts on Monday and has made other arrangements for her daughters. I won't elaborate.....but it will come up again if it doesn't work out for her.

Back to my story. I checked my email on Tuesday morning and saw an email from NN. It was an invitation to a jewelry party. I only glanced at it briefly. Later on in the day when I looked a bit closer I noticed that the party is scheduled for Sunday, yes this Sunday...coming up. And here is the kicker, she asked that you RSVP by Friday. So within a matter of 5 days she wants me to commit to going to her party and she wants me to respond with an answer. NOT! I may let her know on Saturday if I will make it or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am dying to know whether you will go or not ? Or may you can send husband and Tee instead :)
Ahlem