Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And the season begins

Last night was the official start to the baseball season. We will have practice on Tuesdays and games on Saturdays and Mondays. It is a long season and runs through mid June. The boys really enjoy baseball and they know lots of kids on their team.

A week ago (before I found out about our baseball season) I signed the boys up for an instructional Lacrosse class. Luckily, it is only 6 weeks and is on Sunday afternoons. We want to determine their skill and desire to play that sport. We will be busy.

*********************************************************************************
I am sure you want to know whether I went to the jewelry party or not. I decided not to go. I am one of those people who feels that I HAVE (guilty if I don't) to buy a product. I don't really wear lots of jewelry and I definitely don't need to spend over $30 on something I will not use. I emailed her Sunday morning to let her know that I would not attend and was honest regarding why. She replied and stressed that it would not be a lot of product pushing just a fun relaxing time. I honestly was very much into getting things cleaned up and did not feel the need to get out to socialize. My neighbor did go and she was the only one there for over 1 hour. She not only purchased a product but also said she would have a party. The host never sent out a reminder email or checked back with any of her friends. Her friends showed up 10 minutes prior to the end time.

No comments: