Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing a glass of wine can't cure








The top 5 reasons on why I need a girl's
night out and why it is happening tonight:
*************************************************************************
5) I am still trying to figure out the women in the neighborhood. There are definite cliques in the neighborhood and I like women from both.

4) Not being able to find the time to clean the main floor of my house which has been declared a natural disaster. Hm....maybe I should not be blogging right now.

3) Road construction annoyance. I take the same route practically everyday and everyday there is one side of the road closed. This has happened for the last 4 weeks. How much more work on the wires can you do?

2) Getting called out of my workout class because the baby has a dirty diaper and they are not allowed to change them.

1) The constant bickering between EE and Jay is more than one person can handle. I believe my head may explode at some point.

And that is why I am going out tonight with two neighbors. We have no real plan other than leaving our respective families for a night out of friendship and fun, which will more than likely include a glass of wine.


No comments: