Monday, August 11, 2008

Batter Up

We had a very busy Sunday. In fact, it was non stop from the moment we woke up until the time our heads hit the pillow last night. We were exhausted to begin with because the baby spent a lot of time crying during the night. I happened to look in his mouth the other day and saw very red swollen gums. The fact that he has been drueling was a good clue also.

We started by running (no not literally) by the nursery to ok all of our plants that have been picked out for our project starting in 2 weeks. When we got back home it was a rush to get some dinner items made for the company we were having that night. And I had to finish preparing another meal I was taking to a friend who had surgery. Then off to the Orioles baseball game. We took the two older boys. We were sitting really close to the field. I almost felt like I could reach out and touch one of them. I am not a huge fan of baseball but it was fun to be there at the game especially when the boys were having such a good time. The heat ended up getting to EE and we had to leave to find some shade. Once we got a snack we decided to head home. We made it until the bottom of the 4th inning and if you know how baseball works that is almost 2 hours. Once we got home we worked on getting ready for our company. It ended up being a very nice night and a great cookout.

*****************************************************************************
I think I will be getting a new cell phone soon at least that is what my husband has been telling me for the last month. Yes, you got it an entire month or maybe even longer. At night he usually sits on the couch with his PC and visits the Sprint website (this is almost every night). We decided to stay with Sprint because we have a fairly decent rate and their service is about as good as what we would get with other plans, meaning cell service in my area stinks. I have even picked out the color of my new phone. I will have the capability of texting others. I am not sure why he feels it necessary to continually look at the same phones every night and not make the purchase. I suppose when he gets it all figured out I will finally get a new phone.

******************************************************************************
A really weird thing with a neighbor has happened today. I don't have time today to go into it but boy do I have a headache.

No comments: