Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A good cry

We had a very busy weekend. My Mother-in-law (MIL) came for a visit. We had a great time and did lots of site seeing. I will post more about this later.

My boys slept in this morning until about 7:30. Yes, believe it or not that is sleeping in for my boys. The baby woke up around 7 but he can keep himself fairly happy playing in his crib for a while. So I watched The Today show to get caught up on Olympic news. As I was in the baby's room getting him changed, Jay comes into the room in hysterics. I had no idea what was wrong with him. He continued to cry and I could not get a word out of him. I thought maybe he had a bad dream and was thinking about it. But he said no when I asked. Then I thought well maybe he doesn't feel well. But I got a no to that one also. I am trying to think of what could possibly be wrong with him, he did just wake up. So I went on to get the baby dressed and let him chill out a little bit. I finally got him to stop crying and he said that he forgot to tell his Grandma goodbye last night. Grandma had to leave early in the morning to catch a 5:30am flight. I thought all goodbyes were said last night as she kissed them before they went to sleep. I was able to calm him down by a promise to call her later on today.

That is my Jay. Most of the time he can be so kind hearted. He loves having family around. As a reward on his chart one week he wanted all of his cousins to come visit us to swim in his pool. He does a dark side some of the time too but for right now we will just focus on his sweetness.

No comments: