Tuesday, June 2, 2009

House stuff

The pounding above my head and the sound of drilling outside my door is like music to my ears. There was no work done on our bathroom at the end of last week. But the tile guys have been here for the last 2 days and I think they will be done tomorrow. This means our cabinets will be installed by the end of the week and then we can get our counter tops. We are getting very closer to having a beautiful new bathroom.
*************************************************************************************
Do you remember our constant struggle with Moths? It took me over 6 months to stop looking at the ceiling when I opened the pantry after we saw our last Moth. Last week as I walked into my closet something caught my eye and sure enough there was a Moth sitting on my ceiling. I quickly got a stool and killed it. So I thought well just maybe he was a left over. I know that is not possible. The Momma moth will hatch her egg and 12 or more moths will be born. Last night as I was watching TV I saw another Moth flying around. I was able to kill that one as well. Then as I went to use the bathroom last night I saw a Moth floating around in the toilet. I think they are all out to get me. I really am not up for the fight against the moths. I hear they don't like the cold weather which is probably why we haven't seen any in 8 plus months. My call has already been made to my pest control guy. I just don't get why they are still around.

No comments: