Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where a kid can be a kid

We got invited to an impromptu birthday party on Wednesday at Chuck @ Cheese. It is a little bizarre as I was going through the pantry the other day I found a cup of CEC coins. I made the comment to my husband that Tee was 3 and had never experienced CEC. To celebrate the twins 2nd birthday we took them to CEC and had probably been there a handful of times after that.

Since Tee had never been there I was sure he had no idea of where we were going. I told him we were going to CEC and he was so excited. As I looked up the address on my computer, he saw the CEC mascot and said Mom that is CEC. Amazing how much gets sucked into their brain from TV and commercials.


Tee sitting with the mouse himself. He wasn't sure about sitting in the car.

A little game playing....and I still have coins left.


The birthday boy in red.

My friend has twin girls who are 3 1/2 and her son just turned 2. I met her from the local multiples club I joined. I posted a crib for sale (one I had purchased when we moved here for the apartment we lived in for a month) and she offered to buy it.

We kept in touch and after her son was born started getting the kids together to play. She is a lot of fun and the best part about it is that there is no drama with her. She is very easy to get along with and very nice. She is from the west coast and has been here for probably 3 years. They decided that the east coast is not what they thought it would be and want to move back. Her husband just got word of a job opening at a former employer (he is a nurse). So she is now getting ready for a move cross country. I am very sad she is moving. Tee will miss his friends also.

No comments: