Monday, April 26, 2010

Long awaited

I made the mistake of telling Tee that I signed him up for T-ball. He has asked so many times when he was going. I guess I wouldn't really call it asking because it goes more like, "you are not letting me go to baseball". Hard to explain to a 3 year old that it doesn't start until a specific date.

The day finally came last Friday. Me being the great Mom I am forget to bring his glove. It ended up being ok as they didn't need them but all of the other kids had their gloves.

They started out with a few exercises and stretching. The coaches mainly worked on throwing with the kids. They are also learning how to run the bases. They were running all over the place. At the end, the coaches would ground the ball to the child, then child was to get the ball and touch a base.

Tee tends to be a little spastic when he throws the ball.

Waiting for instruction on when to throw the ball at the coach.

It is really hard not to want to dig in the dirt!
Yes, really hard to not dig especially when you have to wait.
Tee was very disappointed when the lesson was over. He was ready for more. We have T-ball for the next 5 weeks on Friday.

No comments: