Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 1 Spring Break 2010

I arranged play dates for the boys on Friday, the first day of spring break. It was a busy morning. The boys mostly played in doors. They went out back but got scared by the bees. E has been stung by a bee a few times. After lunch, the boys decorated 2 sugar cookies to eat. And then I let the boys dye Easter eggs. Tee's friend came over after lunch just in time to do eggs also.

The boys working on their eggs.

I think they all had a nice time.

My husband was home on Friday and lucky for him I had a list of errands for him to run. He was also in charge of the egg coloring.


Tee got a Thomas bubble blower. This kept him entertained out on the deck one afternoon. I was actually able to get the house cleaned up while he was out on the deck.

No comments: