Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The errands, the house work etc

The last few weeks have been non-stop around our household. It has been a stream of appointments, errands, baseball, housework, yard work and much more. There is not really an end that I see right now just more of all of the above.

Our neighbors ended up ordering too much mulch this past weekend and let us buy it. Yes, getting mulch into all of our beds in on our list of to dos. I am waiting to see if it is really going to rain this weekend before I place my very large order. The mulch was sitting in my neighbor’s driveway and we knew he wanted moved as soon as possible. Tee and I worked on it Monday and got a lot of it moved. I moved more on Tuesday and my husband had a few wheel barrels full to finish it up. Mental note, we really need a new wheel barrel because ours has seen better days.

I am trying to get ready for a garage sale also. That is not coming along so well. Our storage area really needs a clean out.

It is raining today so there is a possibility of our baseball game getting canceled this evening. My husband is helping to coach the team this year. I think he got roped into it a little but is really enjoying helping out. The head coach is very good with the kids and very organized.

My fingers are crossed just a little for the game to be canceled. I could use the extra time today to finish all of my house chores. Speaking of house chores….off I go.

No comments: