Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Got to love cake

February is our month of celebrations. Early in the month we celebrated EE and Jay's birthday. My eight year olds are getting close to my eye level. It is hard to believe that my little guys have grown so much.


Brotherly love!

I did manage to get pictures of them blowing out their candles but not any others. They both wanted a dirt cake instead of a store bought one. I think the kids really liked it.

Tee was lucky to get 2 celebrations for his 3rd birthday. On his birthday, we woke up and opened gifts he had received from family. Any time someone said Happy Birthday, Tee would break out in song and sing to himself. It was very cute.

On Sunday evening, we had a few neighbors over for dinner. I don't know one of our neighbors well but they have a young child around Tee's age. I meant to email her all week about whether my meal choice (lasagna with meat sauce) was ok for her and the children but kept forgetting. When she got here I asked her if they would eat what I had made and then she goes on to tell me that they are vegetarian. Hmm....maybe I should have know that but not really. Last year, when we attended her daughter's birthday they did serve chicken. Oh boy, I spent the entire night feeling horrible but she assured me is was ok as they had been eating all day at other events.



I think Tee had a great time on his birthday!

No comments: