Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh boys.....

Yesterday morning after the bus left, I was standing outside talking to my neighbor. Tee was playing waiting for me to be done. I see him walking down the side of our house towards our fence. Then he decides to pull down his pants and use the bathroom. He wet his clothes in the process. This weekend I was a little lazy and didn't want to bring him inside to use the restroom so I let him go outside. I guess maybe next time I should bring him inside. But I wish I had my camera because it would have been a really cute picture.

After going all winter with NO breathing treatments, we are back on them temporarily. Tee has been non-stop coughing for the last few days. The cough came on suddenly and hasn't let up. He is wheezing a bit also. Hopefully, we will be able to get rid of this soon.

No comments: