Friday, March 5, 2010

I heart preschool

Tee loves his preschool. I am sure that he still plays mostly on his own but is good for him to be around other kids his age. He talks a lot about his friends at school especially if they misbehave.



Plus I get cute artwork like the picture above. He told his Dad this was for his Mommy.



I have secured a spot for Tee in preschool for the next school year at our Church. Last year, the church moved from a rented spot to a church they built. Funds ran low and the preschool wing was put on hold. Well, the preschool wing is now complete and will be ready for the pitter pat of little feet in the fall. I am very happy with placing him in this program.

The program will run from 9:15-11:45 but extended until 12:45 for lunch bunch. He will go 3 days a week. This will be a nice program for him and will give me some time to do what I need and want to get done.

I will miss his current preschool but after the fundraising form I received the other day I am not sure I will miss it that much. I was given a catalog of food such as pizza, breads, pretzels, cookie doe and a few other items. The form that came home with the catalog gave a suggested family sale total of 15 items. Um, I don’t think so. I don’t like selling these types of items (really anything) to others. I realize the school needs to raise money to function but maybe they should look at a different fundraiser.

Oddly enough, today I received a call from the other preschool I applied for but have not returned the call. I was 7th on the wait list so I can’t imagine they would have a spot for him. I am not considering the program any more because of the cost.

No comments: