Thursday, August 13, 2009

Potty Humor

Going potty is still pretty exciting to Tee. He gets very excited to see number 2 in the toilet. He must announce every time he farts, but then politely says "excuse me". He is all boy!

He has a potty seat that sits on top of the toilet. He has a guard on front to catch the pee that sprays up. It is a little difficult for him to climb up on his own with the guard but he manages most times. Sometimes it falls into the potty- yuck. I took the guard off of his portable potty because it kept falling off. Each time he goes to the bathroom I have to remind him to hold his p*nis down.

I don't often get alone time and especially none when I have to go to the bathroom. The other day Tee comes in and says "mommy hold your p*nis down?". I quickly explained to him that I am a lady and I don't have one. We call body parts what they are in this household. No cutesy names are made up.

Another time I was in the bathroom Tee decided he would bring in the wipes to clean me, as he put it. I never know what he will say next.

No comments: