Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today's letter - A Today's number - 11

As of 5 o'clock this evening I will have been married 11 wonderful, blissful glorious years. It was a whirlwind romance but we knew from the very beginning that this was it. Each of us had an unhealthy relationship prior to meeting. It started out as long distance but before long I managed to score a transfer with my company to NC. Shortly after I moved up there we were engaged and living together. Ok...so we didn't do everything the way some people think is the norm but it worked for us.

So here we are 11 years later with 3 kids in tow. We have moved 4 times (3 times in NC) and they keep getting harder each time. Eleven years and 3 kids accumulates to a lot of stuff. The kids did not come easy for us and we feel blessed to have them. We have had a full 11 years and I would not change any of it.

My husband supposedly remembered yesterday about our anniversary. I am a bit peeved that he didn't do a little planning for our anniversary. I don't ask for much really just a night out with a nice dinner. And luckily I have it all planned out. We have reservation tonight at one of our favorite restaurants and I have a sitter (my sitter is now doing fine) which I arranged weeks ago.

Happy Anniversary babe.....I still love you! Just a thought you should go ahead and get the date on his calendar with a automatic reminder each month to count down the time for him.

No comments: