Friday, November 28, 2008

I heart visitors

We love having visitors! We had very good friends in NC, who have since moved to SC. I met her shortly after my boys turned 2. We have been friends ever since. We lived in the same neighborhood but two years after we met they ended up moving to the house across the street from us. She has triplet girls who are 9 months younger than my twin boys. We spent just about every afternoon together to let the kids play (and get in trouble) and of course, grown up conversation. Her girls and my boys have always had such a great connection.

We live very close to my friend's in-laws so they stopped by for a night on the way to their Thanksgiving family get together. It is so nice to see them. The girls seemed to have grown so much in the last 10 months since I have seen them last.


Nic and Trish.

The kids.



Nic and family.



I so believe in arranged marriages.


The baby always wants to be included.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO...jealous! You all look wonderful! Miss you so much!