Friday, May 15, 2009

We made it!

Well, we survived the week without the husband home. He was in London which is 5 hours ahead of where we are. He sent emails to the boys a few days which they really enjoyed. The boys returned emails to him as well. It took them a long time to write just one sentence so most emails only consisted of one sentence. But I am sure my husband appreciated the effort. He is scheduled to come in around 7:30 tonight and we will pick him up.

We have a busy schedule this weekend with baseball games, Lacrosse and a tennis day. I signed the boys up for a tennis league that will start in July an end in August. This is just another sport I would like them to test out. My husband played tennis as a child and I believe was very good. He played on an adult league a few years ago but has not found something around here. Our weekends are so busy.

I have had a few interesting conversations with the kids this past week but I just haven't had the time to sit down and recount them. They are full of questions lately.

No comments: