Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Friday

It is a hot day here today. I took the boys to the pool at the gym today. It has two really big slides, one is covered and the other one is open. They would not go down the one that was covered because they have heard you can flip in there. Not sure where they got that from. I am now hoping that no one gets hand, foot and mouth or pink eye as there have been cases reported at the child watch within the last few days. I had the boys all wash their hands before and after their stay this morning.


A few pictures and stories to share. E's hair is growing out a bit. Truth is that we just haven't gotten it cut in a long time. I do like his hair to be a little longer. He has gotten into the habit in the morning and after his bath to comb his hair. He takes the brush and combs it all over to the side. Then he runs his hands through it so that all the hairs follow suit. He does not like anyone to mess up the hair. It is very cute to watch him look at himself in the mirror. This is what the finished product looks like.



J actually need a hair cut badly but I wanted to see what it would look like if we grew it out. He wants a number 2! Today I have another story about him. Although part of no formal group, J is living the boy scout motto, "Be Prepared". One night as I was tucking him in he tells me he has packed his backpack just in case there is a fire. He didn't want to lose things that were important to him. The bag was stuffed. We have since talked with him and he has unloaded the bag. He is also very scared of a few things. I believe he may have inherited this trait from someone (A huge apology to my sister whom my Mom made hold my hand at night because I was scared. She slept right next to me in a trundle bed...couldn't be much closer than that). One of the things he doesn't like is thunderstorms. The first rumble of thunder and J has the flashlight in hand ready to go.



Baby T is trying so hard to figure out how to go down the stairs. He practices on the steps leading into the sunroom. Imagine the clip below being played over and over. That is my boys..he will get it soon. Problem is he thinks he can walk down the step from the upstairs. The boys is fearless.



Hope you have a great weekend.


No comments: