Friday, June 6, 2008

Boys

I have two boys that have graduated from Kindergarten! I am thinking about graduations and they graduated from Preschool last year, do we have graduations after each grade??? I hope not. Anyway, E&J will be heading to first grade in the fall. It is amazing how much they learned this year. Speaking of what they learned in Kindergarten, each child in the class was given the opportunity to write what they have learned in Kindergarten. Here is what my children wrote:

E - In Kindergarten I learned to not run in lunch and don't go under the table and don't throw food. (quoted but corrected for spelling)

J - In Kindergarten I learned how to tell the time. I learned how the big hand has to be on the twelve. (again corrected for spelling)

As you know they both love to play baseball. Here is a picture of them in their uniforms.

No comments: