Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Full Moon

Our neighborhood is very nice with lots of great neighbors. I experienced my first encounter with the "rotten" kids yesterday afternoon. As most of you know we love to spend time outside, especially now that the weather is nice. As I look down the street I see 2 boys (think 7th graders) with their bathing suits down exposing their backside. Such inappropriate behavior needed to be discussed. As I walk up to them (they are 3 houses down) I am telling them to pull their pants up. The two boys ran and I waited for them to come back and explained their inappropriate behavior, the terrible example they are to my kids and that it was against the law. My last piece of advice was to keep their pants up. As I was walking back down I see my kids just looking at what was going on. I was still fuming at the lack of respect these boys had. I got my neighbor, who warned me about these kids, and explained what happened. The two of us waited for Dad to get home and bombarded him with the days events. Not sure that anything will really happen to these two boys but I feel we did our part.
______________________________________________

On another note, our backyard is complete minus the swingset that Jason is in the process of erecting. Pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: