Sunday, October 2, 2011

It has been a while.....

I had trouble logging into my account this evening.  Yes, it has been a long time since I have been here.  I think about it many times but wait until it gets too late.  Many things have gone on in our house in the last month, some good and some not so good. 

The boys are growing up (literally also).  We are all back into the routine of school and activities.  Tee cracks us up a lot these days.  I love it when he says something followed by "I trust you Mom".  I keep trying to tell him it is "trust me". 

There are a few things that I have noticed lately that I just don't understand.  I have to say that I am with the majority of people who wish the FB format would remain unchanged.  It now lets you see what your friends comment on even if you are not friends with those people.  The only way to stop it is to ask your friends to create that privacy.  Doesn't that not seem wrong to anyone else?  Well, one of my boys was sitting next to me telling me that his friend has a FB page.  I looked him up and he certainly had one and then I found several other 4th grade students who had a FB page.  Some of the kids had no privacy settings and their walls were open for viewing.  Are you kidding me?  What are these parents thinking?  They need to watch a few episodes of Dr. Phil and the dangers of kids being on-line.

I am a little frustrated with the preschool.  I am almost glad that this will be our last year, but I don't want my baby to grow so quickly.  The preschool hired a new director, they had an interim director (who was awesome by the way) up through the end of the summer.  Oh yes, the director decided to start the week school started.  So she knows absolutely nothing and she has little personality.  I have tried to speak with her a few times and had to hold my tongue.  Everything is difficult with her.  All I tend to hear is I can't.  I am not alone as there are many parents who agree.  I have to say I don't love the teachers Tee has this year.  He seems to like them and has a great time at school, but I had just hoped for a little more. 

I love it when we do clean up around here.  I cleaned out toys a few weekends ago but had to get my husband to help me.  I tend to look at the toys and get really sentimental and end up keeping junk.  I have a few large bags full to donate.  We are also working on the man cave in our basement.  Hoping to have it completed in the next couple of weeks.  I love to get organized.....but for some reason I have a hard time getting into my office. 

I am all over the place tonight.  I hope to get it back together and write more.

No comments: