Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The corner was further than I thought....

Turning the corner took a little longer than I hoped. Tee was wheezing this weekend. In hindsight, I probably should have taken him back to the Dr. on Friday but didn't. I really like to see only his Dr. I am sure that all of the other Drs. are very competent but his Dr. knows his history. So first thing Monday morning I called and got in to see his Dr. After listening to him, she agreed that he did not sound good. She gave him a special nebulizer treatment. It didn't take long after that for him to start feeling better. Today was his first day back at school. He told me this afternoon that one of the little girls came up and gave him a hug at school. I told him that she was probably glad to see that he was back. It is nice to get back into our routine. ****************************************************************************

This evening, Tee and Jay were showering in my bathroom. I was folding clothes in my room. Jay was having a conversation with Tee but I didn't clue into it until a bit after they were talking. Jay was explaining that it was good manners to chew with your mouth closed. He told Tee that he did it sometimes but not all the times. Then Tee was singing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song. Jay said do you want me to teach you the song. Then Jay proceeded to go through each of the lyrics letting Tee repeat them. Yes, the TV has been on way tooooo much during Tee's illness. I wished I would have tuned into their conversation before I did. It is funny to hear what they talk about. And how nice that Jay is giving Tee such good advice. I can't imagine what there talks will be like as they get older.

No comments: