Monday, March 7, 2011

My baby turned 4

My little baby turned 4 on February 27th. It is so hard to believe that it has been 4 years since he entered our lives. He came 4 weeks early and he has not stopped.

This we Tee's first birthday party with friends. We invited all of his friends from preschool and one neighborhood friend. I was a little shocked when I got all of the yes responses.

We did a gymnastics party. I guess those are very popular. And they are fun because the gym person takes all the children out on the floor. Tee had such a great time at his birthday.


Waiting in line to go into the gym. Talking to his girlfriend!

One of the many fun activities.

All the kids. E and Jay were very happy that they got to go out and play with the 4 year olds.

The pit was a favorite.

The trampoline!

This was the surprise for the birthday boy. He was able to take a ride on the catapult. He got to go way high up in the air and he was able to swing. He enjoyed it. The video was really funny.


Tee's cars cake. He didn't understand that he had to wait until after we sang Happy birthday to blow out his candles. We had to light them twice.

Happy Birthday Tee!
I had such a hard time explaining to Tee that we were having his party on one day and how his real birthday was on the next and how we were taking treats in to class the next day. I don't think he ever got it but it all worked out.
He has mentioned to me several times that he is 4, sometimes I wonder if it is more of a question than a statement. Now he is looking forward to turning 5. Me, well, I would just like time to slow down. All my boys are growing up way too fast.

No comments: