Monday, February 14, 2011

The birthday celebration

With such busy schedules, we had to delay E and Jay's birthday celebration. We allowed them to invite 3 friends for mini golf and dinner. Saturday evening was the night.

We took the boys to an indoor mini golf place. We were shocked when we were told it would be 1 hour to be able to play. So we allowed the kids to play some arcade games until it was our time to play.
I had heard so many good thing about this place. I was a little disappointed. I heard that things pop out at you while you play. My thought was that you would go down halls and be in and out a little more. But the course was all out in the open. It was ok. But the kids had fun and that is what matters the most.
We then took them to a good burger place for dinner. The husband and I both drove because we had so many kids. After we dropped the last boy off, E said this was the best birthday. So I think the boys had a lot of fun.

No comments: