Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sally homemaker

I have had around 13 pounds of apples sitting in my fridge since we went on our apple picking adventure. My normal mornings are a bit busy and by the time nap time comes I have little time to get a few things done and then showered. Wednesdays tend to be the day that I don't rush off in the morning and can get a task or a phone call made.

Tee had his twin friends over this morning. They had a nice time playing and the grownup had a nice time chatting.

As soon as lunch was done, I started in the kitchen. First I made apple bread. I then made apple crisp. We will have the apple crisp for dessert tonight. I still have a little less than 1/2 of the apples we picked. It may mean another apple bread loaf.

I was actually able to get the house cleaned up this morning as well. But I know that it won't last long but I have relished in it and have about 20 minutes until it will get disrupted.

Tee has a field trip to a farm tomorrow. They have a petting zoo, hayride and a pumpkin patch. The weather is calling for rain tomorrow. The field trip is rain or shine. I have no desire to go if it is raining. I heard it is not good to go the day after it rains much less when it is raining. I am glad to know that the school will offer refunds if you decide in the morning to cancel.

No comments: