Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa visit

It has long been our tradition to see Santa during December. I have been a member of the Mothers of Multiples club since before the boys were born. Each year the club hosts a Santa social. In NC, the club had the real Santa visit. He loved our group so much and had twin Grandchildren. In MD, the club get a Santa helper. Here are some of our pictures throughout the years.


2002


2003 - No way am I sitting on his lap.



2004
2007



2008. I just noticed the older boys are wearing the same shirts from last year. Oops! They both had their list and gave Santa a few ideas for gifts. It was a nice social.


1 comment:

The McLaughlin Times said...

Oh my gosh! They look exactly the same! Miss you guys so much! I have a similar picture of Grace for this year! Funny, huh?