Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas shopping for myself

My plan was to make the best use of my time at the mall today. My niece was set to watch the baby and I had a list of items I wanted to purchase. First on the list, a new sweater for who other than myself. The husband and I, along with my neighbors are going to see the Rockettes tomorrow night. I need something to wear with my black pants. I had the hardest time finding what I wanted on sale. I have a thing about buying clothes that are not on sale. After going to 3 different stores I ended up at White House/Black Market. I went with this sweater:




I then took out my list and went on my way. I didn't find any great deals. I know as it gets closer to Christmas I will be able to find sales.

I have to tell you that I was VERY annoyed with the sales people who have carts of crap they want to sell in the isle of the mall. Several times in my 2 hours I was harassed by sales people wanting me to try this or that. By the end I couldn't even be nice about them shoving something into my face. I hope my next shopping trip is better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh La ! La! Very nice sweater ! You need to post a picture of you wearing this sweater !
Ahlem

Trish said...

I am thinking you may see it in a Christmas picture if we decide to get a family one done.

Unknown said...

Completely agree about the mall carts! HATE them!!!