Saturday, December 6, 2008

The list

I have to say that The Rockettes were amazing. The show was fantastic. The show was held in an arena. We had seats on the floor, left of the stage. At various times throughout the show the Rockettes were right in front of us. The show was a little less than 2 hours. After about the 1st hour my backside was hurting from sitting in the no cushioned chair. But we just moved from side to side and it made it ok. Maybe next year we will take the boys as I think they would enjoy it.

***********************************************************************************
I have been in major clean out/pick up mode today. One thing that has been annoying me for the last week or so is the Christmas list Jay has started and added to and added to (you get the point). I had a great idea today. I had the boys type their lists on the computer therefore eliminating the 10 or so pages. Jay has one complete page worth of wish list items. His plan is to keep the list and mark off what he receives from Santa. EE on the other hand has about 5 things on his list. Can you tell which child is a little more easier going than the other?

No comments: