Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A trip to the petting farm

Tee's class went to the petting farm this past Friday. It was required that at least 10 parent chaperones on this field trip. The preschool hired a bus company to take the 3 and 4 year old classes.

Tee has had recurring nightmares about buses. So as you can imagine when I found that they would be taking a bus that I HAD to be able to chaperone this field trip. Luckily, I got my name on the list early enough.

We boarded the bus and Tee was still doing fine. I had one of his friends also. Tee sat next to me on the bus. As we took off, Tee grabbed on to me and didn't let go until we arrived at the farm. But I think he enjoyed the trip.


Tee on the bus, still not sure at this point.
Tee did not want to pet or feed many of the animals. He fed the sheep and that was that. He immediately wanted to wash his hands afterwards. He definitely has issues with clean hands.
I did manage to get him to pet one of the animals brought out.


Once we were done with the animals, we were taken on a hay ride. The kids were able to eat their snack along the way. The hayride dropped us off at a pumpkin patch and each child was able to pick one of their own.

Tee picked out a greenish looking pumpkin and he was very proud of it. We have it displayed on our front stoop.

No comments: