Thursday, June 24, 2010

The last day of school

Well, we made it through the last day of school. I was able to get all of my presents purchased and delivered. I (and my boys) am going to miss 2nd grade. My boys had some amazing teachers. They each had teachers that were such a good fit.

When I dropped E's teacher's gift off, she was in tears. She really enjoyed having E in her class this year. I was also able to stop by to say good bye to Jay's teacher. She is such a sweet lady who in my opinion favored Jay just a little. He reminded her of her son when he was younger.

Jay missed his last 2 days of school, which was a big bummer for him. They do nothing but fun stuff on the last few days. On Tuesday, he seemed to get a bad cough and his eyes were really red. My neighbor and husband both thought he had pink eye but didn't have any of the symptoms, except red eyes. So I opted NOT to take him to the Dr. but I didn't send him to school either. Other than a little cough today he seems to be fine.

So today was our first day of summer vacation. We have a lot to pack into 2 months of vacation. I have a feeling they are going to fly by.

Now what to do with all of the stuff they brought home?????

No comments: