Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

I remember last year walking to the bus with the boys and having EE look at me and tell me that it was crazy hair day at school. The look in his eyes was so disappointing. That is when I purchased a dry erase board calendar and keep it in my kitchen. Important days like this must not be forgotten.

The boys told me last week that Thursday February 26th was crazy hair day again. EE said immediately that he wanted to participate. The weekend errands included going to purchase hair color chosen by EE himself. This is what I concocted Thursday morning. Believe me it took a lot of product to get his hair to stand up like this.
EE sporting his Mohawk. The Mohawk is blue and the remainder of his hair is red.


I tried and tried to get Jay to do something with his hair but my attempts were fruitless. I know he does not have much hair, but I thought I could write something on his head. I told him he was way too young to be fuddy duddy. Of course, he asked me what that meant.
The three boys.

No comments: