Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas and beyond

It came and went in the blink of an eye. I really felt discombobulated this Christmas. I am normally organized and have all the gifts in one place with a list of everything we have. Well, I had stuff all over the house but in the end it all got done. I was able to send cookies home to my parents although not as many as I typically send and all gifts were mailed on time.

We attended service on Christmas eve and had a nice Christmas dinner. It was an early evening for us so that Santa could work his magic.

The tree with Santa gifts and the gifts from families and friends under the tree.


Santa does not wrap gifts for the boys.

The typical morning picture of the boys on the steps before going out for a peek. In my family, my parents would make us come out one at a time. They wanted to see each of our reactions to the gifts we received. I am the last of 5.....so I would be waiting in the hall dying to be the next one out. We let the boys see their gifts at the same time.


We always have to get a goofy picture for every nice picture.


Jay went straight for the Itouch he received.


E wanted to check out his stocking first.


Tee was excited about his cars!


Opening presents


Lots of presents.


The ping pong table has been a big hit. We all have played a lot.
Christmas day was a lazy sort of day. I think we stayed in our pjs all day and played with toys. We enjoyed a little white stuff in the morning but nothing stuck. What a great day!



No comments: