Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another Busy week

Another week of summer has flown by. I wish I could make the time slow down a bit. My sister came back from the beach on Tuesday morning. She didn't leave until Wednesday evening. This sister's daughter lives with us.

We spent the majority of both days in the backyard relaxing in the pool. It was very hot both days so it was very refreshing.
My sister and her daughter.
Me and my sister.

Jay, the photographer for the day.

My sister's boyfriend and Tee.

The boyfriend's son and E.


More playing in the pool.





My fish. Tee has learned how to swim. He easily picked up swimming this year. But he was made to stay at the steps to play. I told him if he wanted to swim in the pool he was going to have to figure out how to get his head above water and swim at the same time. Well, he DID. Now he is a swimming machine.

When the boys were tired swimming they played a little baseball until they were hot and then got back in the pool.
It has been so hot here that we spend many afternoons in the pool. It is a great way to expend some energy and get some exercise. I think we have been in our pool this summer more than the previous two.

I felt like on Thursday we needed a little break from the pool. I took the boys to see Toy Story 3. The two older boys enjoyed it. This was Tee's first movie. It was a much different experience than the one I had with the two older ones. At their first movie, they both sat on my lap the entire movie a bit scared. Tee sat in his own seat and didn't seem frightened at all. Well, he did have a really (he couldn't shake the dream for over 1 hour) bad night dreaming the other night. He said that there was a red pig chasing him. There was a piggy bank in the movie. It was a little long for him to sit through.
The two older boys have had friends come over to play and they have gone to other's homes to play. Definitely a fun week.

No comments: