Monday, April 9, 2012

The Marriage Ref

Last year I would watch this show called The Marriage Ref. The show helped couples solve issues. Three comedians would listen to the issue at hand (each couple told their side), make funny comments and then rule with one couple or the other. It was very funny and I really hope it comes back.


The one show I remember was where the husband wanted to write numbers/letters on his socks so that he could keep the pairs together. His point was that he felt they should stay together and the wife refused to assist him in keeping pairs together. Why do I remember this one? I personally thought it was a great idea. So I put initials on the twin’s socks so I could keep them with the right child.

Sometimes I feel like we need a stint on the show to settle some of the disagreements we have in our house. One just happened recently.

The other day my husband got to go to lunch with some of the Oriole players. He purchased some baseballs so that he could get signatures. The destination for the signed balls is in the entertainment center in the “man cave”. Great idea.

But then he pulled out this box of bobble heads, like 8 of them. Honestly, I don’t remember the team, maybe the Capitals. His plan was to put these in his “man cave”. I had to break the news that NO bobble heads would end up on the shelves in the entertainment center.

I won this one and the bobble head have ended up in the boys’ rooms. They are banned from the basement. I wonder how the comedians would vote on this one.

I guess I better get a move on doing something with the many shelves in the entertainment center.

No comments: